Rainbow Grand Gold Tour
Rainbow Grand Gold Holiday Terms & Conditions
- The Rainbow Grand Gold Link Game will be played the same as the current Rainbow Grand Link for a Full House for £1,000, under the same Link Rules and Conditions currently played and displayed in the Front of House Folder.
- On the Rainbow Grand Gold Holiday Evenings, the Jackpot Board used for Rainbow Grand will not be in play and NO JACKPOTS can be won.
- The winner of the Holiday will be whoever shouts for the Full House on the Rainbow Grand Gold Link Game.
- In the event of more than one winner of the Rainbow Grand Gold Link Game, all winning clubs will share an equal split of £1,500 alternative cash prize.
- Once a winner has been found, a free draw will take place in all clubs for a prize to be announced in house.
- In the event of six or less clubs failing to connect/dropping out for any reason technical/human error etc, the remaining clubs will continue to play the game as a Link and find a winner for the holiday. The clubs who fail to connect/drop out would play in house for a Full House Prize and then do a consolation Free Draw for a prize to be announced in house.
- In the event of seven or more clubs failing to connect/dropping out for any reason technical or human error etc, the Link Game would be abandoned, all clubs would play an In House Game and the holiday would be played for at a date to be announced in each club in advance of the date advertised.
- Majestic Bingo Ltd reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.